Keyless Entry Locks
The advantages of keyless door locks include;
• No keys to lose or hide.
• Very easy and convenient to use.
• Kids do not have to carry keys.
• A variety ways to control, some use a keypad code, some can be unlocked remotely by phone ( handy, if you have service or repair people coming bye) some can be tied to your security system control or a key fob.
• Most are battery operated and offer long battery life, as well as built in alarms that could sound if door is opened, or batteries are low on power.
• Easy to change codes, some can keep a record of openings.